The CB Cardi
Introducing The CB Cardi!
Designed for modern women, from business to casual, from conference call to date nights. or for a comfy stay at home look.
It is perfect for Spring! It can be worn 3 different ways: Open, Buttoned in the front, or Buttoned at the shoulder.
This Cardigan is Canadian, locally, handmade, high quality, and earth-friendly and it comes in 3 different colours.
The CB Cardi is YOUR must have fashion item. When it comes to hand crafted, locally made clothing with an undeniable WOW factor, this multi-wear, multi-look cardigan won’t disappoint. Here’s why:
- Our cardigans are made with “I’m so comfy. I’m never taking this off" ultra soft bamboo jersey. In other words, it’s made with the best of the best.
Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This cardigan is antibacterial AND moisture wicking: You can grab lunch with your BFF in it, crush your work day in it, run errands in it…you get the idea. Your multi-wear cardigan will stay dry and germ free no matter where you go or what you do. Just pop it in your washing machine on gentle and lay flat to dry, to keep it looking awesome longer.
It’s sized for you. If you’re looking for clothing that flatters your unique fabulousness, this is it! With two sizes to choose from - XS-M and L-XL - you can wear it your way, anytime of the day.
So…what are you waiting for? Hit that “Add to Cart” button and start rocking that cardigan everywhere you go!
We want you to look and feel amazing in your luxuriously comfortable House of Koopslie clothing and accessories, and we want you to feel good about it, too.
100% Eco-Friendly. 100% Ethically Sourced and Produced. 100% Canadian.
Why We Use Bamboo, and Why You Should Wear Bamboo Clothing and Accessories
- The world needs love, and bamboo is eco-friendly and naturally sustainable
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and germs don’t like that
- Bamboo is moisture wicking, so you can stay nice and dry
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic, so it is gentle and kind to the world as well as sensitive skin
- Bamboo is wonderfully soft on the skin and drapes beautifully so you can look good, feel good, and be comfortable
- Bamboo is high-quality and durable and it will withstand the test of time
Certified Earth Friendly and Safe
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. That’s what we mean when we say our pieces are made with love + bamboo.
We Are an Alberta Business That Supports Alberta Businesses
All of our designs are created in-house and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta, Canada.
Each House of Koopslie item is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high-quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you. We are extremely proud to provide you with high-quality, earth-friendly items that are made right here in Canada.