Striped bamboo headband with red croc leather loop
Stripes…they go with everything and so does this headband. It’s also a bit edgy with its red punch. This headband screams classic, multi-purpose, stylish, and quirky all at once. Kind of like you.
Stylish? Check! Endless looks? Check! High quality? Check! Earth-friendly? Check! Makes you look and feel beautiful? Check! Check!
This Canadian-made headband is YOUR every day, every way headband. When it comes to hand crafted, locally made headbands, this one won’t disappoint. Here’s why:
- This 16 ¼” by 6 ½” headband is made with organically grown ultra soft bamboo stretch jersey using low impact fiber reactive dyes.In other words, it’s made with the best of the best in headband making material…66% bamboo, 28% cotton, and 6% spandex to be exact.
- Our leather loops are well…awesome:We like to keep things unique and fresh, just like our customers (that’s you!) and we think our leather loop fits that bill. It makes you, and your headband, stand out from the crowd.
- Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This headband is anti-bacterial AND moisture wicking: You can run with it, party in it, take a nap in it, go on your first date in it, and clean the house in it…you get the idea. Your headband will stay dry and germ free no matter where you go or what you do. Just give it a quick hand wash in mild detergent (like castile soap), lay flat to dry, and you’re good to go the next day.
- It comes with its own instruction manual: How many headbands can say that? You wouldn’t believe how many times we’ve heard “I can’t rock a headband!” There’s a reason why our motto is “YES, you can rock a headband!” You just need us to show you how. Click here for our handy “Guide to Looking Epic”.
Oh and your headband comes with its own posse…they are called Koopslieheads and they hang out on Instagram and Twitter #koopsliehead.
So…what are you waiting for? Hit that “Add to Cart” button and start rocking that headband!