New Spring 2020 Ultimate Multi
Stylish? Check! Endless looks? Check! High quality? Check! Earth-friendly? Check! Makes you look and feel confident not matter which way you wear it? Check! Check!
This Canadian-made Ultimate Multi is your MUST HAVE closet item of every season. When it comes to hand crafted, locally made clothing, this one won’t disappoint. Here are the reasons why it’s a customer favorite:
- It’s super versatile.It’s not called the Ultimate Multi for nothing! What other item in your closet is a 3/4-sleeve shirt, tube dress (with faux pockets!), one-armed shirt, one-armed dress, and a halter all rolled into one?! You’ll want one in every color. Speaking of colors, it comes in a few. Why not grab one of each?
- It flatters every body type. Believe us when we say the Ultimate Multi belongs on every woman. It really, really does. In fact, it hasn’t met a body shape it didn’t accentuate. Curvy? No problem! Slim? Not an issue! Tall? No worries! The Ultimate Multi moves with you, flattering YOUR figure no matter how you chose to wear it.
It’s the perfect minimalist wardrobe addition. You might be tempted to throw out your other clothes once you see how the Ultimate Multi really does cover all your fashion bases. After all, its EIGHT completely different looks in one (that we know of!) You might even invent one or two more on your own…it’s been known to happen.
- If you love travelling, your suitcase will thank you. Packing is a breeze with the Ultimate Multi. Just roll it up, place it in your bag and you’re good to go. No more trying to decide which outfits to leave and which ones to take. Now you can throw in a pair or two (or four) of your favorite shoes instead!
- Our light weight Ultimate Multi is made with organically grown ultra soft bamboo jersey using low impact fiber reactive dyes. In other words, it’s made with the best of the best in my outfit is truly the bomb material…66% bamboo, 28% cotton, and 6% spandex to be exact.
- Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This Ultimate Multi is antibacterial AND moisture wicking: Whether you’ve worn it to work, run after your little ones in it at the park, enjoyed a laid back lunch with friends, or enjoyed a much needed night out with your love, your Ultimate Multi will always stay dry and germ free. Just give it a quick hand wash in mild detergent, lay flat to dry, and you’re good to wear it the very next day.
So…what are you waiting for? Hit that “Add to Cart” button and start rocking that Ultimate Multi!
We want you to look and feel amazing in your luxuriously comfortable House of Koopslie clothing and accessories, and we want you to feel good about it, too.
100% Eco-Friendly. 100% Ethically Sourced and Produced. 100% Canadian.
Why We Use Bamboo, and Why You Should Wear Bamboo Clothing and Accessories
- The world needs love, and bamboo is eco-friendly and naturally sustainable
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and germs don’t like that
- Bamboo is moisture wicking, so you can stay nice and dry
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic, so it is gentle and kind to the world as well as sensitive skin
- Bamboo is wonderfully soft on the skin and drapes beautifully so you can look good, feel good, and be comfortable
- Bamboo is high-quality and durable and it will withstand the test of time
Certified Earth Friendly and Safe
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. That’s what we mean when we say our pieces are made with love + bamboo.
We Are an Alberta Business That Supports Alberta Businesses
All of our designs are created in-house and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta, Canada.
Each House of Koopslie item is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high-quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you. We are extremely proud to provide you with high-quality, earth-friendly items that are made right here in Canada.