New Spring 2020 Bum Warmer/Layering Skirt/T-Shirt Extender (Light Weight)
100% of customers feel more confident in their leggings when they wear a House of Koopslie bum warmer.
Stylish? Check! Endless looks? Check! High quality? Check! Earth-friendly? Check! Makes you look and feel confident in all of your leggings? Check! Check!
This Canadian-made bum warmer is YOUR must have fashion accessory of the season. When it comes to hand crafted, locally made accessories, this one won’t disappoint. Here’s why:
- It’s super versatile. And by versatile, we mean it’s a bum warmer, layering piece, t-shirt extender, swimsuit cover up, tube top, skirt, scarf, hood and more all rolled into one! That’s one product, a bajillion COMPLETELY different uses. And with so many different colors to choose from, you’ll be wearing your bum warmer all day every day!
- If you love wearing leggings, but don’t love having your bum showing, you’ve come to the right place. This super stretchy, super comfy piece covers up the front and the back and helps women feel more confident in their leggings. This bum warmer also allows you to wear all of your short tops with leggings without showing your bum or your midsection.
Our light weight bum warmer is made with organically grown ultra soft bamboo jersey using low impact fiber reactive dyes. In other words, it’s made with the best of the best in bum warming material…66% bamboo, 28% cotton, and 6% spandex to be exact.
- It complements our trademark House of Koopslie labels well: Made of 100% vegan leather, our leather labels are all about the pop - of style that is! Wear it up front and center, mix it up and wear it backwards, it’s your call. Our labels are like you - unique so rock them your way.
- Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This bum warmer is antibacterial AND moisture wicking: You can rock your downward dog, go for a walk, run after littles, and best of all, wear all of your tops with all of your leggings. Yay! Your bum warmer will stay dry and germ free no matter where you go or what you do. Just give it a quick hand wash in mild detergent, lay flat to dry, and you’re good to go the next day. If you don’t have time, just pop it in the machine on gentle and then lay flat to dry. Don't worry, we won’t tell anyone!
So…what are you waiting for? Hit that “Add to Cart” button and start rocking that bum warmer!
We want you to look and feel amazing in your luxuriously comfortable House of Koopslie clothing and accessories, and we want you to feel good about it, too.
100% Eco-Friendly. 100% Ethically Sourced and Produced. 100% Canadian.
Why We Use Bamboo, and Why You Should Wear Bamboo Clothing and Accessories
- The world needs love, and bamboo is eco-friendly and naturally sustainable
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and germs don’t like that
- Bamboo is moisture wicking, so you can stay nice and dry
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic, so it is gentle and kind to the world as well as sensitive skin
- Bamboo is wonderfully soft on the skin and drapes beautifully so you can look good, feel good, and be comfortable
- Bamboo is high-quality and durable and it will withstand the test of time
Certified Earth Friendly and Safe
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. That’s what we mean when we say our pieces are made with love + bamboo.
We Are an Alberta Business That Supports Alberta Businesses
All of our designs are created in-house and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta, Canada.
Each House of Koopslie item is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high-quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you. We are extremely proud to provide you with high-quality, earth-friendly items that are made right here in Canada.