The JodiLynn Headband
ENERGY, ENTHUSIASM, AND EFFORT!
The JodiLynn headband is all about fun and style! This multi purpose headband is great to wear to the gym, to do errands, or to meet your friends for coffee. Just like JodiLynn she is fierce in the gym while looking stylish!
Stylish? Check! Endless looks? Check! High quality? Check! Earth-friendly? Check! Makes you look and feel beautiful? Check! Check!
This Canadian-made headband is YOUR every day, every way headband. When it comes to hand crafted, locally made headbands, this one won’t disappoint. Here’s why:
- This 16 ¼” by 6 ½” headband is made with organically grown ultra soft bamboo stretch jersey using low impact fiber reactive dyes. In other words, it’s made with the best of the best in headband making material…66% bamboo, 28% cotton, and 6% spandex to be exact.
- Our leather loops are well…awesome: We like to keep things unique and fresh, just like our customers (that’s you!) and we think our leather loop fits that bill. It makes you, and your headband, stand out from the crowd.
- Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This headband is anti-bacterial AND moisture wicking: You can run with it, party in it, take a nap in it, go on your first date in it, and clean the house in it…you get the idea. Your headband will stay dry and germ free no matter where you go or what you do. Just give it a quick hand wash in mild detergent (like castile soap), lay flat to dry, and you’re good to go the next day.
- It comes with its own instruction manual: How many headbands can say that? You wouldn’t believe how many times we’ve heard “I can’t rock a headband!” There’s a reason why our motto is “YES, you can rock a headband!” You just need us to show you how. Click here for our handy “Guide to Looking Epic”.
Oh and your headband comes with its own posse…they are called Koopslieheads and they hang out on Instagram and Twitter #koopsliehead.
So…what are you waiting for? Hit that “Add to Cart” button and start rocking that headband!
Sizing: one size fits all.
We want you to look and feel amazing in your luxuriously comfortable House of Koopslie clothing and accessories, and we want you to feel good about it, too.
100% Eco-Friendly. 100% Ethically Sourced and Produced. 100% Canadian.
Why We Use Bamboo, and Why You Should Wear Bamboo Clothing and Accessories
- The world needs love, and bamboo is eco-friendly and naturally sustainable
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and germs don’t like that
- Bamboo is moisture wicking, so you can stay nice and dry
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic, so it is gentle and kind to the world as well as sensitive skin
- Bamboo is wonderfully soft on the skin and drapes beautifully so you can look good, feel good, and be comfortable
- Bamboo is high-quality and durable and it will withstand the test of time
Certified Earth Friendly and Safe
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. That’s what we mean when we say our pieces are made with love + bamboo.
We Are an Alberta Business That Supports Alberta Businesses
All of our designs are created in-house and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta, Canada.
Each House of Koopslie item is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high-quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you. We are extremely proud to provide you with high-quality, earth-friendly items that are made right here in Canada.