4-in-1 Bun toque
- Our bun toques are made with this so comfortable you’ll never want to take it off. With fleece-lined bamboo, it puts every other hat, ponytail holder, toque, beanie, and scarf you’ve ever owned to shame.
- It’s four accessories in one: Sporting a cute ponytail or bun? No worries! Our toque fits right over top of your bun or ponytail; no need to take it out. Too hot out for a toque? No problem. Just fold over the top and in seconds you have a fashionable and fun headband. Or, maybe you’re more of a beanie girl. Tie up the top and no one will be the wiser. And when the chill of the fall and winter starts to set it, slide the whole toque down around your neck and you’ll never need another scarf again!
- It’s designed for all seasons: Doubled layered to ensure warmth, and practical for every season, a House of Koopslie bun toque is your 365 day a year accessory. Spring, summer, fall, and winter - a multi-wear bun toque does it all!
- It’s super soft: It’s so soft and so comfortable you may even want to sleep in it (and we have!). Did we mention that when you put it on it stays in place all day long? No re-adjusting needed! Just put it on and go. You’re welcome!
- Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This bun toque is antibacterial AND moisture wicking: You can do yoga in it, take a bike ride in it, dance in the rain in it, or curl up by a warm fire in it…you get the idea. Your bun toque will stay dry and germ free no matter where you go or what you do. Just pop it in your washing machine, drying on low or laying flat to dry, to keep it looking awesome longer.
- It’s sized for you. Long hair, short-hair, curly hair, straight hair - this multi-wear bun toque doesn’t discriminate. It’s one size fits all and that size is awesome!
- It complements our trademark leather House of Koopslie labels well: Made of 100% vegan leather, our leather labels are all about the pop - of style that is! Wear it up front and center, mix it up and wear it backwards, we don’t care. Our labels are like you - unique so rock them your way.
We want you to look and feel amazing in your luxuriously comfortable House of Koopslie clothing and accessories, and we want you to feel good about it, too.
100% Eco-Friendly. 100% Ethically Sourced and Produced. 100% Canadian.
Why We Use Bamboo, and Why You Should Wear Bamboo Clothing and Accessories
- The world needs love, and bamboo is eco-friendly and naturally sustainable
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and germs don’t like that
- Bamboo is moisture wicking, so you can stay nice and dry
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic, so it is gentle and kind to the world as well as sensitive skin
- Bamboo is wonderfully soft on the skin and drapes beautifully so you can look good, feel good, and be comfortable
- Bamboo is high-quality and durable and it will withstand the test of time
Certified Earth Friendly and Safe
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. That’s what we mean when we say our pieces are made with love + bamboo.
We Are an Alberta Business That Supports Alberta Businesses
All of our designs are created in-house and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta, Canada.
Each House of Koopslie item is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high-quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you. We are extremely proud to provide you with high-quality, earth-friendly items that are made right here in Canada.