**PRE-ORDER: **Orders will be shipped in approx. 2wks
This Canadian-made slouchy beanie is the only accessory you’ll ever need for your head (aside from our headbands of course!) When it comes to hand crafted, locally made fashion accessories that are both functional and fun, this slouchy beanie won’t disappoint. Here’s why:
- Our beanies are made with this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G double layer ribbed lyocell that puts every other hat you’ve ever owned to shame. This fabric is organically grown ultra soft lyocell that uses low impact fiber reactive dyes. In other words, it’s made with the best of the best in “That beanie is the coolest! I have to get one!” material…66% lyocell, 28% organic cotton, and 6% spandex to be exact.
- It’s designed for all seasons: Double layer to ensure warmth, and designed to be worn rolled up or down, a House of Koopslie slouchy beanie hits every season hard. Spring, summer, fall, and winter - a slouchy beanie does it all!
- It’s super soft: It’s so soft and so comfortable you may even want to sleep in it (and we have!). Did we mention that when you put it on it stays in place all day long? No re-adjusting needed! Just put it on and go. You’re welcome!
- Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This beanie is antibacterial AND moisture wicking: You can hit the mall in it, grab lunch with your girlfriends in it, rock Casual Friday in it, go dancing in it…you get the idea. Your slouchy beanie will stay dry and germ free no matter where you go or what you do. Just pop it in your washing machine, drying on low or laying flat to dry, to keep it looking awesome longer.
- It’s sized for you. Long hair, short-hair, curly hair, straight hair - this beanie doesn’t discriminate. It’s one size fits all and that size is awesome!
- It complements our trademark vegan leather House of Koopslie labels well: Made of 100% vegan leather, our leather labels are all about the pop - of style that is! Wear it up front and center, mix it up and wear it backwards, we don’t care. Our labels are like you - unique so rock them your way.
So…what are you waiting for? Hit that “Add to Cart” button and start rocking that beanie!
Sizing: one size fits all.
We want you to look and feel amazing in your luxuriously comfortable House of Koopslie clothing and accessories, and we want you to feel good about it, too.
100% Eco-Friendly. 100% Ethically Sourced and Produced. 100% Canadian.
Why We Use Bamboo, and Why You Should Wear Bamboo Clothing and Accessories
- The world needs love, and bamboo is eco-friendly and naturally sustainable
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and germs don’t like that
- Bamboo is moisture wicking, so you can stay nice and dry
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic, so it is gentle and kind to the world as well as sensitive skin
- Bamboo is wonderfully soft on the skin and drapes beautifully so you can look good, feel good, and be comfortable
- Bamboo is high-quality and durable and it will withstand the test of time
Certified Earth Friendly and Safe
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. That’s what we mean when we say our pieces are made with love + bamboo.
We Are an Alberta Business That Supports Alberta Businesses
All of our designs are created in-house and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta, Canada.
Each House of Koopslie item is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high-quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you. We are extremely proud to provide you with high-quality, earth-friendly items that are made right here in Canada.