Come work for us! We are fun :D
Marketing Specialist (Entry-level/Intermediate)
Closes March 23, 2018
House of Koopslie is a woman-owned Canadian brand with a big heart. We are in the business of helping women feel beautiful, because we believe that all women are beautiful, and they deserve to feel that way, always.
We do this by creating unique, flattering and comfortable bamboo accessories and apparel that fits women of all ages, shapes and sizes.
We are looking for a super star Marketing Specialist with Sales and Finance experience to join our team. Someone who is an uber-organized go-getter, rule breaker and out of the box thinker. Someone who is driven to succeed and doesn't stop at ordinary.
We want you to become part of our team! We are fun, customer-focused and passionate. We are looking for someone who is friendly, passionate about their work and who doesn’t stop until they are proud. If that sounds like you, read on:
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives
- Plan and execute product launches
- Assist in financial planning and reporting
- Maintain corporate website and online presence
- Create marketing campaigns and associated marketing materials
- Manage sales and marketing budgets
- Generate new customer accounts and leads with a focus on key accounts
- Communicate and coordinate marketing plans with the House of Koopslie team
- Develop sales opportunities and work with sales team on implementation strategies
- Form and maintain client relationships
- Streamline and implement customer feedback gathering program
- A degree or diploma in sales, marketing, finance, business or public relations
- At least 1 years of work experience in the field of sales, marketing, finance, business or public relations
- A drive to succeed and help House of Koopslie grow
- A creative spirit and great attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle for transportation
If this sounds like you, then we can't wait to meet you! Please send us your resume and cover for review to monika(at)houseofkoopslie.com. Make sure to tell us something weird or quirky about yourself in your cover letter.
Job Type: 6 month contract with a possibility of becoming a permanent position
Office location: 179 street and 107 avenue
Hours: flexible, between 8:00 and 3:30
Perks: 50% staff discount