Hi, my name is Monika and I am the owner and designer at House of Koopslie. Our specialty at House of Koopslie is designing and handcrafting accessories using our amazingly soft and eco-friendly bamboo fabrics.
House of Koopslie started 5 years ago (where has the time gone?) when my son was just a baby. I had a hard time finding accessories for him and found myself hearing the same thing from other moms of little boys. I decided to do something about it and started making graphic hats for boys. I taught myself to silkscreen and started selling my creations at local trade shows. The response was amazing. There was once a mom literally jumping up and down with excitement when she saw the hats for the first time. Seeing people get excited about something I created truly fueled my soul, and to this day, it still does.
Two years after I started my business I had a baby girl and added a collection of accessories for girls. To this day I am extremely proud of our vintage-inspired collection with House of Koopslie's signature handcrafted flower. Last year I came out with a new line of headbands for ladies and you all seem to love these as much as I do. Thank you for that.
As my kids grow and the World around us changes, the House of Koopslie collection changes too. I come up with new items and some items have to 'retire' to make room, however a few things will always be unchanged:
- I will always listen to feedback from my customers and use it to come up with new items and designs
- The House of Koopslie team will always do our best to make high quality, innovative products
- To my family and amazing customers - I could have never come this far this without your support and am forever grateful
- Me and my team will work hard to provide you with an excellent customer experience
- I will always be extremely proud to be supporting our economy and working with Canadian vendors and artisans
Owner, Designer and #koopsliehead