Multi-Way Pencil Skirt/Dress/Scarf
You need House of Koopslie's pencil skirt/dress/scarf in your life!
Our fleece-lined bamboo fabric has been crafted into the most flattering, comfortable skirt you will try to date! This is the stretchies, most comfy skirt ever. You can even do lunges in it - for real!
We've tried our skirts on women of all shapes and sizes and they fit everyone so well!
Hit that add to cart button and start rocking this amazing skirt/dress/scarf on repeat!
Size XS-L fits 0-14
Size XL-XXXL fits size 16-28
We want you to look and feel amazing in your luxuriously comfortable House of Koopslie clothing and accessories, and we want you to feel good about it, too.
100% Eco-Friendly. 100% Ethically Sourced and Produced. 100% Canadian.
Why We Use Bamboo, and Why You Should Wear Bamboo Clothing and Accessories
- The world needs love, and bamboo is eco-friendly and naturally sustainable
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and germs don’t like that
- Bamboo is moisture wicking, so you can stay nice and dry
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic, so it is gentle and kind to the world as well as sensitive skin
- Bamboo is wonderfully soft on the skin and drapes beautifully so you can look good, feel good, and be comfortable
- Bamboo is high-quality and durable and it will withstand the test of time
Certified Earth Friendly and Safe
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. That’s what we mean when we say our pieces are made with love + bamboo.
We Are an Alberta Business That Supports Alberta Businesses
All of our designs are created in-house and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta, Canada.
Each House of Koopslie item is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high-quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you. We are extremely proud to provide you with high-quality, earth-friendly items that are made right here in Canada.