This Canadian-made poncho is YOUR must have fashion item of every season. When it comes to hand crafted, locally made clothing with an undeniable WOW factor, this multi-wear, multi-look poncho/skirt/dress/shirt won’t disappoint. Here’s why:
- Our ponchos are made with “I’m so comfy. I’m never taking this off" ultra soft bamboo jersey. In other words, it’s made with the best of the best in “That poncho is amazing! Where did you get it?!” material…66% bamboo, 28% cotton, and 6% spandex to be exact.
- It hasn’t met a belt it doesn’t like: In fact, our poncho looks pretty awesome when paired with any belt. Go ahead...try it with a striped, animal print, skinny, wide, or even a wrap belt...you'll love it, too!
- It’s suitcase ready at all times: Our poncho might as well have it’s own passport. It loves to travel that much! Whether you’re jetting off on a European vacay, hitting the beach in Mexico or just heading out on a road trip, your poncho will keep you looking fashionable and fun every step of the way. It's basically your new TBF (Travel Best Friend)! How will you style yours?
- Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This poncho is antibacterial AND moisture wicking: You can rock it after yoga class, grab lunch with your BFF in it, crush your work day in it, run errands in it…you get the idea. Your multi-wear poncho will stay dry and germ free no matter where you go or what you do. Just pop it in your washing machine on gentle and lay flat to dry, to keep it looking awesome longer.
- It’s super versatile. And by versatile, we mean it’s a poncho, dress, skirt, and shirt all rolled into one! That’s one product, four COMPLETELY different uses. And with your choice of amazing colors to choose from, there’s no look you won’t be able to pull off with a bang.
- It’s sized for you. If you’re looking for clothing that flatters your unique fabulousness, this is it! With two sizes to choose from - XS-M and L-XL - you can wear it your way, anytime of the day.
So…what are you waiting for? Hit that “Add to Cart” button and start rocking that poncho everywhere you go!
What customers are saying:
“Ummm that is AMAZING!” - Trina
“I love the versatility of it. So many options with just one piece! It's a definite must” - Cheryl
“Is this even a question? Must have please!” - Tam
“Love it! I need one for my summer vacation” - Deanne
“This is a great piece for travelling!” - Christine
“Love it!” - Laura
Everything we do is with you in mind. We think you're amazing and we want you to feel luxuriously comfortable in all of your House of Koopslie pieces. We also want you to feel good knowing that your clothing and accessories are produced ethically in Canada, using high quality, eco-friendly bamboo fabrics that are good for you and the environment.
We love using bamboo and our customers love it, too!
BAMBOO ROCKS, AND HERE’S WHY:
- Eco-friendly and naturally sustainable – we love you World
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal – no germs allowed
- Moisture wicking – stay nice and dry
- Ultra-soft – seriously amazing against your skin (like wearing a cloud!)
- Hypo-allergenic – gentle and kind to sensitive skin
- Drapes beautifully - easy to wear
CERTIFIED EARTH-FRIENDLY AND SAFE
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100. The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. So, you can feel great in our bamboo and even better about our bamboo.
HANDCRAFTED LOCALLY WITH LOVE
We are extremely proud to provide you with products that are made in Canada. All of our designs are created in-house, and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta.
Each headband is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you.