Headband - black with perforated black loop
Black…it goes with everything and so does this headband. It’s also a bit edgy with its perforated punch. This headband screams classic, multi-purpose, stylish, and different all at once. Kind of like you.
Stylish? Check! Endless looks? Check! High quality? Check! Earth-friendly? Check! Makes you look and feel beautiful? Check! Check!
This Canadian-made headband is YOUR every day, every way headband. When it comes to hand crafted, locally made headbands, this one won’t disappoint. Here’s why:
- This 16 ¼” by 6 ½” headband is made with organically grown ultra soft bamboo stretch jersey using low impact fiber reactive dyes. In other words, it’s made with the best of the best in headband making material…66% bamboo, 28% cotton, and 6% spandex to be exact.
- Our leather loops are well…awesome: We like to keep things unique and fresh, just like our customers (that’s you!) and we think our leather loop fits that bill. It makes you, and your headband, stand out from the crowd.
- Our line of fabrics and threads are certified by Oeko-Tex: This means that all materials used are free from harmful substances and that the hardworking artisans behind them have safe working conditions and are treated fairly.
- This headband is anti-bacterial AND moisture wicking: You can run with it, party in it, take a nap in it, go on your first date in it, and clean the house in it…you get the idea. Your headband will stay dry and germ free no matter where you go or what you do. Just give it a quick hand wash in mild detergent (like castile soap), lay flat to dry, and you’re good to go the next day.
- It comes with its own instruction manual: How many headbands can say that? You wouldn’t believe how many times we’ve heard “I can’t rock a headband!” There’s a reason why our motto is “YES, you can rock a headband!” You just need us to show you how. Click here for our handy “Guide to Looking Epic”.
Oh and your headband comes with its own posse…they are called Koopslieheads and they hang out on Instagram and Twitter #koopsliehead.
So…what are you waiting for? Hit that “Add to Cart” button and start rocking that headband!
Sizing: one size fits all.
Everything we do is with you in mind. We think you're amazing and we want you to feel luxuriously comfortable in all of your House of Koopslie pieces. We also want you to feel good knowing that your clothing and accessories are produced ethically in Canada, using high quality, eco-friendly bamboo fabrics that are good for you and the environment.
We love using bamboo and our customers love it, too!
BAMBOO ROCKS, AND HERE’S WHY:
- Eco-friendly and naturally sustainable – we love you World
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal – no germs allowed
- Moisture wicking – stay nice and dry
- Ultra-soft – seriously amazing against your skin (like wearing a cloud!)
- Hypo-allergenic – gentle and kind to sensitive skin
- Drapes beautifully - easy to wear
CERTIFIED EARTH-FRIENDLY AND SAFE
Our fabric is made from organically grown bamboo. It is certiﬁed to be free from harmful substances and chemicals by internationally recognized Oeko-Tex Standard 100. The standard also ensures all employees who are involved in making the fabric have safe working conditions and are treated well. So, you can feel great in our bamboo and even better about our bamboo.
HANDCRAFTED LOCALLY WITH LOVE
We are extremely proud to provide you with products that are made in Canada. All of our designs are created in-house, and handcrafted by small, family-owned businesses and local seamstresses across the beautiful province of Alberta.
Each headband is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our high quality standards before it is packaged and shipped to you.